Custom Search

Sunday, September 14, 2008

Anti-Palin Aerial Hunting Propaganda








If wildlife is in abundance, what's the matter with hunting it? I understand the video had hero shots of the wolf and strong language, but that is propaganda. Speaking as someone who teaches propaganda techniques, this video was mostly propaganda.

Hunting is hunting. So long as the species isn't endangered, hunting is sometimes required and population control can actually be good for the wildlife, because their resources are in more supply because of less demand.

I'm not a hunter myself, but I appreciate the deer hunters in my area for controlling the deer population so the deer don't eat up all their resources. Starving to death is more painful than being shot. What is so terrible about her supporting aerial hunting?

And what does it have to do with her candidacy? There are FAR more important things to worry about than hunting. I understand that hunting makes animal rights activists feel bad, but doesn't the right to hunt have a bit to do with freedom? Isn't that what this country is built on?

By permitting this type of hunting, Palin is preserving that very freedom on which the US was founded. That very freedom which so many activists want to take away. You offend somebody, some activist wants to make laws on what you can and cannot say (hate speech legislation), someone gets shot by a criminal, some activist want to take all the guns from law abiding citizens. The Constitution is NOT negotiable, yet a lot of people seem to think that it is.

I support Palin, because Palin supports our rights. Do I think she's mean? Yes. Do I think she's a little deluded because of her religion? Yes, but aren't all religious people? I do not LIKE her as a person, but as a candidate, she will almost certainly try to preserve our freedom, and that is what matters most.

I do not think it is the government's job to pass regulation after regulation, widdling away at our rights. I think it is the government's responsibility to collect taxes and build roads and schools. It is the government's job to speak with other countries and make treaties. I, personally, do not wish for the government to treat me like a well-cared for pet.

I am a person, and I can decide what is right and wrong for me, and I do not need the government taking self-sovereignty from me. The more we ask for regulations, the more regulations we'll get, until the US becomes nothing but a police state.

Is that what you want? If so, I look forward to combating you and your 'activist' friends who took my Constitutional rights. I look forward to see you standing side by side with tyranny, accepting their concessions and asking for less freedom. When all of our freedoms are gone, and revolution is inevitable, I look forward to seeing your betrayal through the scope of my rifle.

No comments: